Since I haven't done a blog update on baby boy in a while, I thought I would! Even if its only for my own records. I love being able to look back and see what he was doing when...cause lord knows my brain is fried and I cant remember unless I wrote it down :).
At 15 months Brett....
- Wears size 18-24 month tops and 12-18 month bottoms
- wears size 4 diapers and size 5 shoes
- He weighs 26 lbs (65%)
- He is 32 3/4 inches tall (91%)
- Can point to eyes, ears, mouth, nose, knee, toes, elbow, hair, mouth belly button, and his private (hehe)
- Squints his eyes when you ask him too, and sticks out his tounge when asked as well.
- Can say mama, dada, mickey (gickey), kitty cat, bye bye, eye, mouth, ball (booowww), teeth, eat, thank you, cookie, wee, and touch down (ta da)- complete with arms in the air :)
- He signs more, please, eat, thank you, all done, and blows kisses.
- He love to stand up on his chair, train table, boxes and anything else he can climb on or in.
- He immitates his daddy blowing leaves with any lonf object - see video below.
- Brett loves to eat...I can't believe he is only in the 65% for weight haha! His favorites are chicken nuggets, fish sticks, almost any green vegitable, apple sauce, bananas, oranges, apple sauce, bbq, nilla wafers, cheese, and a lot of other stuff...it would be easier to name what he doesnt like...I actually cant think of anything!
- He is starting to repeat what we say a lot more lately but we really have to ask him to.
- Sleep, Oh sleep! We are doing a lot better. Brett goes down around 8:30 and wakes up around 6:30. This is an improvement from his previous 5:30 waking, but he is going to bed later now and still only sleeping 10 hours, which I can't believe is enough (and he only naps once a day for 2 hrs) but, his pediatrician says he is just fine- so I guess I will give up on sleeping in until he is a teenager. We are actually getting tubes in his ears in one week so Im hoping that will make his sleep better. :)
I cant believe how much he looks like a little boy now! He is so sweet and we love him SOOO much. We are having such a grest time playing with him and taking him to parks and the aquarium! Every stage just keeps getting more fun and I love it!