Monday, March 1, 2010

8 Weeks!

8 Weeks!


Wow, the weeks are moving pretty quickly! I got to see and hear the heart beat again on Friday and that was great! The little thing is starting to look like a little baby now! I could make out a head, body and little arm and leg stumps! It measured at 14 mm long and had a heart rate of 163 bpm! I think that will be the last u/s for a while...probably until we get to find out the sex!
Here is what's happened this week!

*How far along?: 8 weeks 3 days

*Total weight gain?: 4- 5 lbs

*How big is baby?: About an ounce

*Sex: No clue

*Maternity clothes: Nope, but just bought a bella band

*Stretch marks: Nope and my Mamma Mio tummy butter is on its way!

*Sleep: Good, haven't been as hungry at night this week

*Best moment this week: Hearing and seeing the heart beat!

*Movement: Nope

*Food cravings: Lots of carbs, hearty meals like pasta :)

*Labor signs: N/A

*Belly button in or out: Still in...and its VERY in so Im interested to see what happens!

*What I miss: Nothing yet, too excited about being pregnant!

*What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the mama mio! Im still rubbing it in to my mom that it worked!

    ReplyDelete