Sunday, July 18, 2010

My First Baby Shower

This weekend my SIL threw me my first shower!! It was a lot of fun and we got a great start for little baby Brett! Here are some pics from Saturday:


I realized after the fact, that this dress makes me look HUGE! a) because its a dress and dresses make me look large anyways and b) the print makes it impossible to see where things start and stop! Haha- oh well I am pregnant after all :)

 
My sweet SIL who gave me the shower. We all wore Lei's and whenever someone said "baby" you could take their lei. Same concept as the clothing pins. :)
 This is me with Josh's mom and niece.
Everyone had to make a "hula skirt" That would fit around my belly!


Josh's skirt was very close...we are kinda the same size now haha!


Brittany's skirt was a little large! :)


Me with my little brother "Uncle Dave"

 
My other niece kary was sizing herself up next to me!

*How far along?: 28 weeks! Finally in the 3rd Trimester!

*Total weight gain?: None this week! Its slowed down a ton but thats fine! Im already at 30lbs total :/ I did notice that my watch no longer fits on my wrist- Apparently I am holding A LOT of water and I am going to ask the Dr. about this Monday.

  *How big is baby?: over 15 inches long and around 2 and 3/4 lbs!

*Sex: Sweet Baby Boy!

*Maternity clothes: Yup and I have moved up in sizes too! Great...

*Stretch marks: NO!!! Thank goodness :)

*Sleep: Still good! Just waking up every time  I roll over but I go right back to sleep...as long as baby B doesn't wake up too :)

*Movement: Oh yes! I feel him moving all the time not just kicking...sometimes I think he is an octopus!

*Food cravings: Nothing really this week...I don't have much room for food these days.

*Labor signs: Nope
*Belly button in or out: Still flat..but the edge kinda pokes out in a tight shirt...weird!

*What I miss: My feet not hurting. They hurt from the time they hit the floor in the morning and are always swollen by the end of the day!

*What I'm looking forward to: Getting the bedding in soon, and starting to organize the nursery.
*Best moment of the week: My shower and taking the L&D tour! It was so exciting to see where it will all happen! We even saw some sweet babies in the nursery! It made me sooo excited to have our little boy. I think I am officially over being pregnant and just want to have our baby! Not much longer now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment