Tuesday, August 24, 2010

33 weeks!

We are getting closer! Only 5 or 6 weeks to go!
I had a GREAT shower this weekend thrown by 4 sweet girls. They really know how to throw a shower. There was a diaper cake, chocolate fountain, and even cookies with Brett's initials on them! I was very touched by the whole thing!

I also feel a lot more  prepared to bring home a baby! We got a lot of the little things that are must haves for a  baby such as the diaper pail.
Bottles, bottle warmer, wipe warmer, our diaper bag (which I love!) It has lots of pockets and great size portable changing pad!

The girls gave me a Shell Silverstein book (The  Giving Tree) and had everyone write a special message to Brett on the back page! It was such a thoughtful gift and I cant wait to read it to him!

 

 I need to upload pics from the shower so Ill do that soon! Here are the 33 week stats!


*How far along?: 33 weeks!

*Total weight gain?: 33.5 lbs total...Waiting for it to stabilize!!


  *How big is baby?:  18 in and 4.5 lbs

*Sex: Sweet Baby Boy!

*Maternity clothes: Yup. But I am SOOOO excited for fall clothes! I cant wait to be able to buy normal things again!

*Stretch marks: I think one is trying to start on my right love handle...its a tiny red dot and hasn't changed at all...so maybe it will stay that way!

*Sleep: Not bad, just waking up every 2 hours to pee, roll over, take tums etc.

*Symptoms: Cankles at the end of everyday, always feel like I have to pee.

*Movement: Always. I actually felt him in the middle of the night last night. Lets hope this is not a pattern :)

*Food cravings:  Ice COLD Chocolate milk and apple juice!

*Labor signs:Some period like cramps now and then and I think I am having BH's. I thought it was just Brett stretching out, but someone said thats what BH's feel like so maybe we are getting somewhere!

*Belly button in or out: Flat, but still inching its way out

*What I miss: Being able to sit up, taking a deep breath, walking normal, sleeping on my back, sleeping through the nite, not peeing every 5 minutes, my ankles! I think you get the idea ;)

*What I'm looking forward to: Work shower and another friend shower!

*Best moment of the week: My shower on Saturday and getting more done in the nursery! We decided to save some money and re-paint a dresser my parents had for Brett's room and it looks awesome! I didnt take a before pic, but it was dark brown and very scratched. This piece is special because it was my great-grandmothers and its in GREAT shape. We painted it cream and added new bronze knobs which really look great!








No comments:

Post a Comment