Monday, September 6, 2010

35 weeks and my Birthday!!

Wow, 35 weeks- the weeks are really flying by now, and I like it! I hope they don't go this fast after Brett gets here, but I'm sure they will :(.  This weekend was awesome. I took off Friday and we had Monday off for Labor day ( also my 27th Bday!) so I had a 4 day weekend!!
I managed to get a lot done, had some fun with friends and actually got some sleep!!

My birthday and our friend Chris' birthday are 1 day apart so we decided to celebrate together with our friends by "Shooting the Hooch" over the weekend! I was a little nervous taking to the tube at 35 weeks pregnant but, I knew that laying there, floating at a whopping 1 mile per hour would be pretty safe..and it was! The weather was GORGEOUS- 85 and not a cloud in sight. Its a good thing there were no clouds because the water was FREEZING!! Thankfully, I had a nice fat raft that kept out of the water.  My poor husband, however, chose to use a raft with a mesh bottom....he literally had blue lips at the half-way point! But, my brother generously offered Josh stole my brothers raft and managed to warm up by the end of the 3 mile float. ;) 

After tubing, we had everyone over to our house for a cookout. Everyone was pretty worn out from tubing and the night ended by 11 so I was happy! 

On Monday I rested most of the day (It was my Bday!) but I did get a lot of baby B's stuff washed and folded! I also exchanged some stuff at target and was able to get the lamb swing for only $30! It was on sale and I had $90 worth of returns :)
We ended my Bday with a family dinner at our house! I have to mention that my hisband worled very hard this weekend- he cleaned the house Monday morning after our friend cookout and then worked in the yard all day, cutting grass and re-doing the flower beds in our front yard. He cooked the food both nights ion the grill and cleaned up afterward! I tried to help  a little, but I get tired very quicky! Im very lucky to have such a wonderful, helpful husband! :)

UPDATE!

HUGE belly!!!

*How far along?: 35 weeks!

*Total weight gain?: 36 total- Pretty sure Im retaining the same amount of water as Lake Lanier :(

  *How big is baby?:  19 in and 5 1/2 lbs

*Sex: Sweet Baby Boy!

*Maternity clothes: Im running out of things that fit! :(

*Stretch marks: Ugh- I found a few tiny ones on my inner thigh...WTF!?!? But they aren't visible unless sitting in an un-lady like position ha-ha and still none on the belly! :)

*Sleep: eehhh....waking up every hour from 11-2 then only ever few hours until 7. Im just uncomfortable and still having heart burn, numbness in my hands, and reflux :( But surprisingly I dont feel exhausted during the day.

*Symptoms: Fat feet, fat face, sore hands, sore hips.....

*Movement: Yes, but I think it has slowed a little. He doesn't have much room so is more like slow movements and limbs sliding around

*Food cravings: Not really anything lately

*Labor signs: Having some period type cramps occationally and also some Lightning/sharp pains in the cervical area....which I read means things are progressing! I get checked for the forst time next week and HOPE I am making progress!
*Belly button in or out: Flat on the bottom but the top sticks out...

*What I miss: Being able to sit up, taking a deep breath, walking normal, sleeping on my back, sleeping through the nite, not peeing every 5 minutes, my ankles! I think you get the idea ;)

*What I'm looking forward to: Fall clothes!!!!

*Best moment of the week: Having 4 days off!

2 comments: