Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We are still here!

Wow, things have been crazy around here- ever since my baby has mastered walking (yes I said mastered) We do not sit down much around here. 

I FINALLY got around to taking his 11 month pics and realized I better post them ASAP since he first birthday is less than 2 weeks away  SSCCRREEEECCCHHHHH!!  (Thats every thing in my world coming to a screeching halt because I cant believe it has been ONE  WHOLE YEAR!! Ok Ill save that post for later!

SO, I am in the middle of planning a party, constantly picking up leggos and other random household items that are scattered through out the house, working and trying to find time for myself (these days are scarily similar to those of the newborn days- i.e. not showering for a day or 2 ). It also hasnt helped the for the last 2 weeks Brett decided 5am was the perfect time to wake up- no matter what time he went to bed :(

ANYWAYS- Brett has started sleeping til 6:30 (might as well be noon!) and we are all happy and healthy (rare).

Here are the 11 month (and 2 weeks) pics!
 We started the session in his the chair.........yes I have a blanket hanging on the window to keep the sun out :)



 But someone saw this as a jungle gym!


 So we finished in front of the chair.



Handsome boy!! His hair really isn't that red! He is still blonde but pictures make it look red!

I will post all of his party details soon! Thank goodness for Etsy so busy/non-artsy moms like me can benefit from others that are WAAAYYY more crafty than I could ever dream of! :)




1 comment:

  1. So sweet our baby Brett! He really does hamm it up for the camera! Love him so, so much!

    ReplyDelete