Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Liebster Award!






The Liebster Award!!!

Thank you Kristy from  The Warren Forum for awarding me with The Liebster Award! In return I promise to update my blog more often! :)

'Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany,
recognizes up and coming bloggers!

In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:
  • ~Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog
  • ~Copy and paste the award to your blog
  • ~Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
  • ~Pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor
The five blogs that I would like to award are:


I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your blogs and thank you all for sharing your lives with everyone! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment