Monday, October 1, 2012

Where have I been???

Wow! I think this is the longest I have waited between blog posts! We have been busy with everyday life and there isn't much down time for blogging between working and chasing our wild little boy! Brett will be 2 years old in 2 short weeks and I am trying to get a party thrown together! Since Brett is 1 million percent boy, we will be having, what else, a sports themed birthday! The kid loves sports....or balls that are used in sports, so it only seemed fitting!

Speaking of sports, that is also the (semi) theme of his new big boy room that I have started planning! We recently removed the front railing of Brett's crib and put up a toddler rail. He has been a champ and has yet to climb out of his bed, or refuse to go to sleep. He actually runs into his bed every night after his bath now! Hopefully he will continue with this!

Another thing I have been thinking about is potty training. I have heard a few people tell me about the 3 day potty training boot camp and I think I will try that sometime soon. I know Brett is ready, but I dont know if I am! The boot camp requires you stay home for 3 days straight and that makes me nervous! I like need to get out of the house a few times with a busy toddler! So, my goal is to start sometime between now and thanksgiving. I dont want to throw him in a new bed, a new room AND take him out of diapers too close together!

Here are some recent pics of our life lately and a few trips to the best kid place EVER, Catch Air. Brett absolutely LOVES this place and I have fun there too! :)

Cooking pancakes with Mama!









Cousins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment