Monday, January 14, 2013

Ohhhhhh We're Half Way There......

Wow I cannot believe are half way through this thing! The 2nd time definitely goes a lot faster. So much for the weekly updates, but I guess every few weeks is better than nothing! We got to see our sweet baby boy today for the 20 week ultrasound!He really looks like Brett at this age. :)



I still have a good bit to do as far as the nursery goes. We are moving Brett in to the guest room and keeping his room as the nursery since it has all the trim which is kind of baby-ish. This is exciting but I have to get 2 rooms ready now: a big boy room AND a nursery, We are going to get Brett some new furniture and use the crib we have for the baby......who has a name now!!

        Blake Hamilton Bonner

I did not want another B name at first, but we kept coming back to Blake. Hamilton is from my side of the family- it was my great grandmother's maiden name and is my grandfather, father, and brother's middle names as well.

Here are my stats for this week:




*How far along?: 20 Weeks

*How big is baby?: The size of a Banana- 10 inches from head to toe

*Weight Gain: up 16 lbs- I had gained at least 20 with Brett at  this point....doing much better!

*Sex: Baby boy!

*Maternity clothes:Some shirts and all jeans/pants. Love my skinny maternity cords! Still normal pjs and yoga pants.

*Stretch marks: Nothing new

*Sleep: Still pretty good- waking up once a night to pee.

*Symptoms: Starting to feel it when I do too much- my lower back has been hurting lately. My back it breaking out terribly- its like 8th grade all over! Stupid hormones. At least it isn't my face :)

*Movement: Yup! All the time now.

*Food cravings: Sweets- still hooked from the holidays.
*Labor signs: Nope
*Belly button in or out: In but top is already flat.
*What I miss: Wine ;)

*What I'm looking forward to: Getting the rooms started.

*Best moment of the week: Settling on a name!

1 comment:

  1. You know what's sooooo funny!? We were talking about how if we had another boy in the future that we really like the name Brett (but I wasn't sure about two Bs either) ... that is so hilarious that we might both end up with a Blake and Brett :) Love that sweet baby boy's name! Those are pretty much the cutest boy names, ever!

    You look awesome btw :) Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete