Monday, April 12, 2010

Beach Trip and 14 weeks!

This weekend I went to the beach in Seagrove, FL for a Bachelorette Party weekend! We went down on Thursday and came home Sunday...a short trip but still a ton of fun! I was (obviously) the designated driver for the weekend. It was interesting being the only one not enjoying a cold one by the beach, but its easy not to knowing that I have a good reason!

My camera died right when I got there so I did not get any pics but, my friend Allison was nice enough to take my 14 week pic with the ocean in the background!
This is the first time in my life I have NOT worn a 2 piece at the beach! I read that sun is not good for your skin if you want to prevent stretch marks PLUS my belly looks a little beer-bellyish so I thought I would keep it covered with a cute tankini :) So I now have a white torso and brown arms and legs haha! Oh well hopefully my sun hiatus will keep my stomach skin smooth and stretch mark free!

14 week Update!


*How far along?: 14 weeks 

*Total weight gain?: 11?...I refuse to weigh myself after the girls weekend :)

*How big is baby?: 3.5 inches!The size of a lime

*Sex:  Still think boy..but my dreams are confusing me...a little over a week til we know for sure!

*Maternity clothes: Yup...although Old Navy stuff fits well even if it isn't maternity. I also am SOO glad to have found some decent shorts at JC Penny.

*Stretch marks: Nope but I do have a faint Linea Nigra below my belly button

*Sleep: Great!

*Movement:Not yet, but still trying really hard to feel something...maybe next week?

*Food cravings: Still Frosty's or anything cold like ice cream..but I am resisting pretty well

*Labor signs: Nope...but the round ligament pains have started.

*Belly button in or out: Still in but looking a little more shallow these days! I used to never be able to see in it and now I can haha!

*What I miss: Wearing a cute bathing suit

*What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex on the 24th!

Best moment of the week: Being able to stay up until midnight! I actually feel "normal" again and not exhausted all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment