Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend Update and 15 weeks

This weekend was so nice! On Friday night we went to dinner with my friend MrsSouthernBelle and her husband and new baby boy! It was great to see her and her baby since I have not been able to spend any time with her lately! I got some practice holding a baby too....and I need a lot of that. I did really well at first but, later on he got fussy and nothing would  calm him down except his mamma! My husband  got a chance to hold him too! Josh is so god with babies, he has a lot of nieces and a nephew that he has been able to practice with. I love seeing him with a baby, its so sweet!



On Saturday Josh and I went to Home Depot and bought a bunch of flowers to plant in our front yard. I got some petunias and marigolds and planted them on either side of our front walkway.  Josh picked out 2 rose bushes and we planted thouse near our front steps. The type of roses we got are called Knock Out Roses...not sure why but hopefully mine will look like the above picture!


Saturday night Josh and I had a date night (we hadn't done that in a while!) We grabbed some dinner and went to see "Death at a Funeral"OMG that movie is HILARIOUS! If you haven't seen I really recommend you do! I was screaming I was laughing so hard.

Friday also marked 15 weeks! 

Please ignore  my face, I was concentrating :)


*How far along?: 15 weeks 

*Total weight gain?:Up 1.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks...happy that the weight gain is starting to get more steady...and slower :)

*How big is baby?: 4.5 inches!The size of an Avacado

*Sex:  Still think boy...but thinking of girl names to be prepared

*Maternity clothes:Oh yes......I think I need more....

*Stretch marks: Nope...just ordered more Mamma Mio!

*Sleep:Good....dreaming some weird stuff though

*Movement:I think so! I felt 3 different sensations over the weekend....a poke, a twitch and a flutter. I dont know what else that could be!

*Food cravings: Still pasta, fruit, and hearty stuff. The though/site of grilled chicken makes me want to vomit.
*Labor signs: Nope

*Belly button in or out: Still in but looking a little more shallow these days! I used to never be able to see in it and now I can haha!

*What I miss: Nothing now..I finally look pregnant and not fat :)

*What I'm looking forward to: Saturday!! We find out the sex!

Best moment of the week: Feeling a flutter!




No comments:

Post a Comment