Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 Months!

Another month has come and gone! This month went a lot slower than the ones before and Im not complaining about that! :) I have to say I am enjoying every stage Brett gets to! Now he has really developed a little personality and is just so much fun to be around. I think he is the happiest baby I have ever known. Even when he starts to pout, we can get a little smile out of him before he remembers that he was about to cry.

I think my favorite time of day with him is in the morning. He usually wakes up around 6:45 or 7 and I bring him in the bed with us and he will snuggle with us. Sometimes we go back to sleep, which I LOVE!

Brett is reaching and grabbing for EVERYTHING now, and the best part is that he reaches out and touches our faces :). He also tries to grab food on my plate if he is in my lap....guess he is ready for solids!

Brett is SO strong! He can almost sit up by himself. If we sit him up he will hold himself there for a second and then slowly sink forward towards his feet. We still use the bumbo, but lately he tries to dive over the side of it...is this normal??? 

He also can bear all his weight on his legs and LOVES to stand up- especially naked! Ha! I guess I would be happy to get a little breeze down there if I had a diaper on all the time.:)

I am getting so excited for summer! I think I am more excited for Brett's summer clothes than mine! Im dying to put him in some cute little plaid shorts like this:





We go to the Dr. Friday but Im pretty sure Brett weighs 17lbs! yeah, he is pretty solid. He is probably 25 inches, but thats a guess. All I know is he is doing very well on mommy's milk :)

Here is our 4 month photo shoot! It was interesting this time since Brett is so squirmy now!

You cant see the 4 very well but its there!

 He sucks on his bottom lip and smacks it all the time!


 Sweetest. baby. EVER!
 Here is where the squirming starts....


What Mom? This is more fun anyways!


 My happy baby!

Love that little tongue!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Sarah, we HAVE to get these two together! Brett is just adorable! Imagine how these two would play, especially because they are both so happy! Don't worry, this chuncky girl will make you feel like you still have a tiny baby!

    ReplyDelete