Tuesday, May 24, 2011

7 Months, Crawling and School!

Last week my baby turned 7 Months! He really is more like a little boy now than a baby. Brett started crawling about 2 weeks ago and he has gotten VERY fast! I cant believe he went from sitting quietly in  his swing to crawling all over the house and pulling up on EVERYTHING in such a short time! Needless to say, things around here have been super busy. 

I have been fortunate to have my baby home with me for 7 months. My mom helped me a lot for 2 months and then Brett was back at home with me the last 3 weeks.....well let me tell you.....I work from home and working at home with a baby who is mobile is impossible very hard! So as much as I have loved having my baby boy home with, me- happy and healthy- it was time. Brett started school (aka daycare but I feel better calling it school) yesterday. I felt completely comfortable sending him for lots of reasons. He is one busy bee and I knew he ould LOVE all of the tpys, stimulation and other friends to play with! And, his school is less than 5 minutes away! Since I do work from home, there is no real rush to get him there, and I like that we can spend a little extra time in the morning if we want :)

Brett on his first day of school!
Showing me his teeth! (all 8 of them!)

Brett did great on his first day and 2nd day too! He was happy and didnt cry! :)
Here are some things he is doing now:

*Crawling- very fast :)
*Pulling up on everything, even the walls
*Waiving his arms in the air when he is excited
*Eating all stage 2 foods and has eaten a banana mashed up a few times
*Starting to say some consonants but nothing significant yet
*He can walk when we hold his hands
*LOVES drinking water out of his sippy cup and our cups as well
*Prefers to sleep on his belly now
*Wears 9-12 month clothes and size 4 diapers

And here are the 7 months pics....and some others I took with my new camera :)













 Helping Daddy cook!

 Standing and Sipping

Beating on Daddy
Admiring his reflection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment