Monday, May 3, 2010

17 Weeks!

Im almost half way there! I was really busy last week and did not do a 16 week post :( But we did get some exciting news......Its A BOY!! We went to a special U/S place and our whole family was allowed to come in the room. They project the U/S image on the wall like a movie so everyone could see the baby! It was so special for everyone to see! Here are some pics!

Its a BOY! No question! :)

 Our little Alien


Spine, ribs, and skull

*How far along?: 17 weeks 

*Total weight gain?:Up .5 lbs  this week....finally slowing down a bit :) My appetite has not been AS big as it has been so maybe thats why?
*How big is baby?: 5.5 inches! The size of an Onion
 
*Sex:  BOY!!! I knew it! :)

*Maternity clothes: Yup! I had been wearing a lot of non-pregnancy shirts, but they are now getting a little short :) I am loving long tanks from Old Navy and long dresses are great too! I just got theses this weekend:



*Stretch marks: Still none! I switched to the Mamma Mio Oil now...its very oily but leaves your skin very smooth and moisturized! :)

*Sleep: Awesome! I actually did not get up to go to the bathroom all week!

*Movement: Yes! Its very faint and sporadic but I love it! :) It is still flutter-like so no kicks yet. Also, my placenta is in the front and I read that this can muffle movements.

*Food cravings: Still pasta, fruit, and hearty stuff. The though/site of grilled chicken makes me want to vomit.
*Labor signs: Nope

*Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and funny looking.
*What I miss: Shopping at any store...Im very limited now and have to be creative!

*What I'm looking forward to: Baby Showers!

Best moment of the week: Starting my Baby Registry! It was a little over whelming but thanks to MrsSouthernBelle I got some good help with what is good and what isn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment