Tuesday, May 11, 2010

18 weeks!



 
*How far along?: 18 weeks 

*Total weight gain?:Up 2lbs  this week....yikes! I am thinking about NOT weighing myself anymore...its kind of scary. My husband has LOST as much as Ive gained! haha!

*How big is baby?: 6 inches! The size of a Mango

*Maternity clothes: Yes...although I am disappointed in the "nice" clothes they have. I always feel frumpy and want to look nice when I go to work. There are nice clothes out there but I cannot justify spending $80 on a shirt!

*Stretch marks: Still none! I switched to the Mamma Mio Oil now...its very oily but leaves your skin very smooth and moisturized! :)

*Sleep:Still great! I am having some crazy dreams still...last night I dreamed I birthed a baby with one foot! I know for a fact he has 2 feet, we saw it on the u/s! :)

*Movement: Yes! Its very faint and sporadic but I love it! :) It is still flutter-like so no kicks yet. In anxious to fell more!!

*Food cravings:ICE CREAM! Dangerous I know but I love that its cold and creamy!

*Labor signs: Nope

*Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and funny looking.

*What I miss: Shopping at any store...Im very limited now and have to be creative!

*What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing Baby B at my 20 week anatomy scan!

Best moment of the week: Crib shopping with Josh and getting fabrics picked out for the crib bedding/curtains! Here are the ones I like...not sure how they will go together yet but Im narrowing down!






No comments:

Post a Comment