Tuesday, June 1, 2010

21 Weeks


 
*How far along?: 21 weeks 

*Total weight gain?: Up another pound this week.....20 total! Yikes! At this point Im still hoping to keep it under 35! :)

  *How big is baby?: 10 1/2 inches long and weighing about 1 pound! Hopefully he will only gain 6 or so more :)

*Sex: Boy!

*Maternity clothes: All pants...and I have started rolling the panel all the way up haha! If I don't it just rolls down :) I am now in mostly maternity shirts..except tank tops on the weekends...gotta love those

*Stretch marks: Still none! Thank goodness, but we have 19 weeks to go! Fingers are crossed :)

*Sleep: Pretty good, still waking up once to go to the bathroom and also waking up with heartburn. :(

*Movement: Yes! Josh finally felt him move too! He his very active during the day and evening after dinner. He actually woke me up at 2:30 the other morning and I swear he was doing flips!

*Food cravings: Chocolate frozen yogurt! Mmmmm! :)

*Labor signs: Nope....some more round ligament pains though...lots of growing

*Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and funny looking.

*What I miss: Not feeling frumpy...I have 3 weddings this month and finding a dress had been frustrating!

*What I'm looking forward to: Getting the crib bedding made! We met with the decorator last night and put all the fabrics together..here is what we decided on:

Best moment of the week: Josh feeling baby B move! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment