Sunday, June 6, 2010

22 Weeks

22 Weeks!




Before I get to the survey I thought I'd give a little weekend update! Friday night our good friends Robby & Katie got married! We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night at the Marrietta Conference Center and it was a lot of fun! I always love hearing friends get up and give speeches/toasts about the long friendships and the MANY memories. Our rehearsal dinner was one of my favorite parts of our wedding 4 years ago! I think I cried a lot more at that than the actual wedding haha!

Anyways, the wedding was Saturday night and it was GORGEOUS! Katie was stunning and the reception was a blast! I even danced a little, big belly and all. Katie and Robby were kind enough to ask me to sing at their wedding and this being a Catholic wedding with a full Mass, I sang a lot! But, it was so much fun and I was honored to be a part of their special day!

Here is the update for this week!

*How far along?: 22 weeks 

*Total weight gain?: I think just 1/2 pond this week

  *How big is baby?: Anywhere from 10.5 to 11.8 inches. These next few weeks, the growing is not as fast.

*Sex: Boy!

*Maternity clothes:  Yup Pants, shorts, shirts....dresses can be normal if they are a larger size.
*Stretch marks: Still none! 

*Sleep:Starting to toss and turn a bit more. Pillows are slowly being added to our bed :)

*Movement:Oh yeah! He has been really active this weekend! I think he was a wake all day yesterday!

*Food cravings: Still loving frozen yogurt!

*Labor signs: Nope.
*Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and funny looking.

*What I miss: Nothing this week!


*What I'm looking forward to: Crib bedding getting made, buying the nursery furniture and showers!

Best moment of the week: I got a pre-natal massage Saturday afternoon and it was AMAZING! My back has started to get a little tight when standing and this was soo relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment