Monday, July 25, 2011

9 Months!



Well, we are almost in the double digits! Brett is getting so bug, and looking and acting more and more like a little boy and less like a baby! Here is the update:
 
* Brett weighs 21.5 lbs (62%) and is 29.75 in tall (91%)!!!!
*He can say Da-da, and kind of say bye-bye (ba-ba.) I swear he said Mama the other day but he hasnt said it since :(
*He can wave bye-bye and will lean in for kisses (when he is in the mood)
*Is getting really good at cruising and will let go and stand up for a few seconds before sitting- He actually took 2 steps all by himself tonight! :) Otherwise he is pushing his little walker all over the house.




*He is eating more and more table food. He LOVES the Gerber puffs and the crunchy stick things.
*I haven't "nursed" him in about a week but Im still pumping....Im slowly weaning. Brett doesnt seem to miss it and I am ready to stop as well. I think we have done a great job! He has been exclusively BF for 9 whole months, go me! :)
*He wears size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes depending on style/brands
*He sleeps from 8pm- 7am and takes 2 naps totaling 2 hours (on a good day ) Ha!
*He can hold is own bottle and gets mad when you take it away- even if its empty!
*He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney a nd if he hears the song- (even if I sing it) he will stop what he is doing and look for the TV.
*He loves his mama and is always crawling over to me and trying to climb up my leg :)
Here is the photo shoot!











Happy Family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment