Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Charleston!

I dont know what it is exactly, but I LOVE Charleston, SC! The shops, the amazing restaurants and of course the beach! We went with my parents and my in- laws for 4th of July and it was so nice. Having 2 sets of grandparents to help with the little man is such a treat! Josh and I were able to actually relax and enjoy a few drinks on the beach :)

Rather than bore you with my amateur writing, I will let the pictures do the talking (with a few comments from your truly )

The View


 Beach wagon makes a perfect crib for naps! :)


Daddy's Beach Zone



The BEST restaurant in Charleston!

Rooftop Bar

Love this boy!

2 comments:

  1. I need a vacation! Must be nice that your kid will nap on the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a vacation too! Next time, I will just hide in a suitcase and you can roll me around with Brett in that cool beach wagon. BTW, Brett is adorable...and SO big now!

    ReplyDelete